Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Whole Lot Of Nothin'

Today is one of those days when I have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...Seriously. What I mean by that is that this morning when I woke up, I knew that there was nothing life changing for me to do. Therefore, I have pretty much wasted this day. Okay, I haven't "wasted" it. I did get Kaitlyn ready for school and out the door to the bus...that is important. I also did read my scriptures which is one of my resolutions for the year. That is also important. I did feed the other two kids breakfast and lunch and I have also eaten today. Other than that... you get the idea.
What I HAVE done is read Holly's blog from the first post back in 2005. I had started reading it in 2006 so I caught up. Just for fun...Love ya Holly! LOL Anyway, I got something off her blog that I thought was cute and since I have done nothing else. I will add to that by doing this... Enjoy!

Alphabet Soup
A is for Age – 33 I love doubles...
B is for Booze – Don't drink (except NyQuil)
C is for Career – Mom, sign language teacher
D is for Dad's name - Kenneth
E is for Essential item to bring to a party – Peanut M&M's
F is for Favorite songs at the moment – The entire Hairspray soundtrack, anything James Marsden sings..sexy voice click here for a taste of his sexy voice...
G is for Goof off thing to do – Read celebrity gossip pages on the net
H is for Hometown - Born in Show Low, AZ. Raised in (mainly) Globe, AZ
I is for Instrument you play – Piano and flute-poorly
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - Don't like Jam or Jelly
K is for Kids - Kaitlyn 7, Madelyn 4, Bronson 2
L is for Living arrangement – With my husband, Jeff, and kids in a house in AZ
M is for Mom's name - Denise
N is for Names of close friends - In no particular order...Jacqueline, Korryn, Cher, Holly, Sarah and my favorite TV show...'Bones' Its a friend, trust me.
O is for Overnight hospital stays – Only to give birth to my three kiddos
P is for Phobias – Knives, cancer, heights,
Q is for a Quote you like – My grandma always says, "Every tub sits on its own bottom." It means...at the end of the day only you can own up to whatever mistakes you have made. I think. R is for Relationship that lasted longest - Jeff and I will have been together for nine years this spring.
S is for Siblings – Three (okay four). One sister-Megan, Two brothers-Kenny and Danny. One sister who passed away when I was almost 3-Michelle.
T is for Texas , Ever been? - Yep! ;o)
U is for Unique trait –I'm very air headed.
V if for Vegetable you love – Avocados...is that a veggie? Its green.
W is for Worst traits – Short (tempered.) hahaha
X - is for X~rays you've had – Dental exams, a couple on my back for car accidents in high school, one on my foot, one (maybe more) on my skull for accidents involving four wheelers in high school and one involving being dropped on my head in college at a dance...Thanks John Perry!
Y is for Yummy food you make – Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies & cheesecake
Z is for Zodiac sign - Sagittarius

Anyone who wants to copy this and do their own is welcome...I won't "tag" anyone.

1 comments:

meghannamarie said...

It is always nice to learn new things about your sister! I didn't know you are airheaded!!!