Monday, January 18, 2010

I Like Things To Match...

Well since we are on this whole home improvement kick, I thought I would post about what's new in my living room.

We have had these faux wood blinds in the kitchen and family room since shortly after we moved in. I like how they look and they require minimal care. (Yes, I do dust them about twice a year.)So I put Jeff to work this morning...after I tried on my own to get some of the screws to go in...I just don't have the strength behind the torque that he does!And now my living room window matches my kitchen and family room windows.

I think we have met our home improvement quota for the year already!

4 comments:

Cleone Armold said...

Nice job--they look great, Jeff and Monica!!
Love, Mom

meghannamarie said...

Hey they look great! Justin would never let me put anything like that up by myself...I don't think he would let me do it even if I had help!

Ruth said...

Your new blinds look great. We put some up a while back too, I really like them.

raedene said...

I like things to match, too. :)