Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My First Photo Post...




So I thought this would be a good one for the first time I use a picture with my posts...Bronson and Madelyn were coloring with markers this afternoon and, of course, got it all over themselves. I was not/am not/don't want to be in the mood for dealing with that so I let it happen...I will deal with it when I do laundry...anyhoo...They had marks all over themselves and we told them to wash their hands after dinner (no, not BEFORE dinner what kind of mother do you think I am? Sheesh!) and this is how we found Bronson...Yes, he is fully clothed in a full to the brim sink WITH for effect only a sink full of clean dishes on the other side. I mean if you're gonna do it, go.all.the.way. Holly, when you say A is into everything I think I might know what you mean...hmm! Notice the marker marks are still on his face.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Bronson looks like such a big boy now! I still remember him being such a little cute toddler!

Pictures like these are what being a mom is all about. It's why we're all crazy.

Korryn said...

Monica,

You are still a crazy nut!! You need to come and visit Ft. Collins, we miss you here (sniff!) You're kids are all grown up! We're having a girls' night this saturday, your invited!
love, korryn

Sarah said...

Holy crap, I love it. Bronson kills me how much he looks like Jeff, uh mini me if I've ever seen one. Tell my little buddies Kaitlyn and Madelyn Aubrey and I say hi. I miss my little tiny buddies.

Holly Child said...

hahahahaha!!!

I am sure to come across something like that with Alex in my lifetime!! I'm sure of it!!!