Friday, November 2, 2007

There Are A Few Addendums...

No. I haven't vanished...I guess I should have posted that; since I am still in the process of getting settled into our new house; it would be slow going at first posting on my blog. If you read my profile, it said that I like D-I-Y home projects, which is what I have been working on the past few days...As soon as I can figure out how to post a picture, I will show you my new and improved family room window and anything else I think of that I have completed.
Also I wanted to say thanks to those who have sent comments to me (from my one post so far). That's nice, however, I did not make this blog just to see what others have to say back. I think that mission is accomplished through email...I do read my comments and like to hear from people. But I don't obsess over the amount of feedback I am receiving (posted comments or otherwise).
Happy November to all!
Smile!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice to see you have finally joined the rest of the world!!J/K Anyway we have a blog too you should check out. I'll send you the address through email. Hopefully you figure out how to put on photos soon so we can see your cute kids.