Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Husband, Jeff!

I had a REALLY bad day yesterday...I woke up in a bad mood and it continued all day. I don't even think there was a reason but you really wanted to stay out of my way yesterday... So, it was very surprising when I got home from teaching class (one more thing to add to a rotten day) and found these on the kitchen table...The kids said, "Mommy, look what Daddy got you!" WOW! I am not a flower person...(so I say) but every time I get them from Jeff, I melt. That was really sweet.
Since this is a fitting time to talk about my husband I will say that I have been tagged by Holly to answer the following questions about Jeff:
1. What is his name: Jeffrey David Hatch
2. How long have you been together: We met March 28th 1999...Got married June 26th 1999
3. How long did you date: 13 weeks
4. How old is he: 34
5. Who eats more: Definitely him
6. Who said "I love you" first: He did...
7. Who is taller: Jeff
8. Who can sing better: I can, but he's not bad.
9. Who is smarter: Since this is my blog and I am always right, I am!
10. Who does the laundry: I do. I hate it when he does it...I am a laundry nazi!
11. Who pays the bills: Bills? What do you mean?
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Me, unless I want the left side.
13. Who mows the lawn: Our entire "lawn" is concrete.
14. Who cooks dinner: We both do. I think he enjoys it...I do not!
15. Who drives when you're together: He does...and he always has this questioning look when I get behind the wheel.
16. Who is more stubborn: Oh yeah, that's me for sure.
17. Who kissed who first: We both kissed each other first but he did ask me.
18. Who asked who out first: Hmmm...Our first "date" was a LONG Sunday drive up Provo Canyon. Jeff was looking for deer. I was bored as heck...2 1/2 hours later we went back to his sister's apartment in Provo and stayed there for another 4 hours. I think I was the one who said, "Let's go for a ride in your rental car." Yeah, I know.
19. Who proposed: He did!
20. Who has more friends: I do as far as real friends go, but Jeff is known as a "friend to the friendless" so he always brings home someone who is in need of friendship.
21. Who is more sensitive: I guess me, but we don't really talk to each other much so I never really know what he feels or thinks...
22. Who has more siblings: Jeff has one brother and four sisters and three step sisters. I have two brothers and two sisters.
23. Who wears the pants: I so totally wear the pants; except when Jeff won't let me.
I just want to say for the record that I do love Jeff very much. Yeah, that isn't always evident by the way we act.
There you go. Now you know all about my dear, sweet husband who brought me flowers on a bad day.
I tag Megan, Mitch, and Kimmy and anyone else who wants to do this.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

MOnica
hey this is kimmy (and amy). i am at amy's with mom and the baby. i am going to help amy set up a blog-thanks to you! anyway you tagged me, and i think someone else did, not quite sure what that means...so you will have to let us know. ps, those are cute flowers..my favorite in fact! tell the kids hi for us!

Sarah said...

Hey Mon,
Well Jef said you can't get into our blog but try again kayfam4.blogspot.com and you should be able to see it. LOVE the flowers. I forgot what that's like since it's been like 8 years since I got some from Dave. Well I hope your doing well. Aubrey say's hi to Kaitlyn, she has her school picture right beside her bed and talks to her like she's there sometimes. She really misses her.