Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mommy Tag!

I have been tagged again. Thank you Amy! This one is about being a mom. Here goes:
1. Typically, what time do you wake up? 7
2. On a good night, what time are the kids in bed? They never go to bed when we say. Mostly it is after 9.
3. How long have you been a mommy? Tomorrow will be 8 years.
4. How old were you when you became a mommy? 25
5. What are your kids' favorite TV shows? Disney Playhouse Disney shows.
6. What is your kids' least favorite TV show? I don't know.
7. What is your favorite chore? Vacuuming is so wonderful, I wish I could do it all the time.
8. What is your favorite meal to cook? Spaghetti, quesadillas
9. What is your kids' favorite meal? Mac 'N Cheese, Chicken Fries
10. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids? He's just a good dad. He plays with them, feeds them bathes, them and anything else.
11. When is the last time you went out without the kids? I went to a quilters' guild meeting with my mom about a week ago.
12. When was the last time you told your kids you love them? All the time.
Have a great day! I tag everyone!

1 comments:

meghannamarie said...

AAHHH! You are such a good mom!