Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bittersweet...

Today we are heading up to Colorado for Jeff's (Wilson) family reunion. We are excited to go, however the location of the reunion is not in close proximity to all the others we would love to see. Due to the fact that gas prices are so high and we have to make sure we can get back home when the reunion is over, we will not be able to visit our friends like we had originally hoped. This was hard to decide. And we hope to be able to make another trip to see everyone. Please forgive us. We love you all!

2 comments:

The Benfields said...

Monica!!!! I totally would have paid for your gas! I would have had to lie to Jake though =) I hope you had a good time anyway. We miss you guys. By the way, I finished updating my blog with vaca stuff and answering your questions and I tagged everyone. Cher.

Rachel said...

we are glad you came! it was good to see you!