Saturday, July 12, 2008

No Way! WAY!

Retraction: Well, I guess after further inquiring, we have cracked this case. Unfortunately, Brother Dogg is going to remain a dry Mormon!!! No conversion YET! Anyone up for a challenge!?!
CNN REPORT: Rapper Snoop Dogg Converts To Mormonism Click here for the whole story...well, I'm sure there its not the whole story but here is a good article.
To say it now sounds biased but I have always liked him. I mean Starsky and Hutch would not have been as good of a movie as it was without him. I also like Ice T and LL Cool J.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

thats crazy! i wonder if it will change his song lyrics....

The Benfields said...

I spent 30 mintues of my Sabbath day trying to find info to refute this story! I haven't found anything yet....

Kandice and Rob said...

I was all over this one - I'd love to have Brother Dogg in my ward! But look at the date of the article and the URL. Monica strikes again! You got me :)

Kandice and Rob said...

Fo shizzle.

Kimmy said...

what exactly is a dry mormon? so he is or he isn't?