Saturday, October 25, 2008

Last Night...

We went out to eat at La Casita Cafe. No reason really we just went. The kids love it there and its our favorite Mexican food in town. As soon as we sat down a girl came over to bring us some chips and salsa and order our drinks...We were still getting situated in the booth when Bronson saw her coming over and announced, "I'm in love with her." She was close enough to hear this and smiled. When she left Jeff asked Bronson why he loved that girl...Bronson said, "the La Casita girl" like we should at least call her by name when we are talking about her...Then Jeff asked again why he was in love with her and Bronson said, "Because she is beautiful and has long eyelashes. I love long eyelashes." Well, now we know!After dinner I took the girls to see
High School Musical 3.
I have to say I really liked it. We, of course, have the other two and have watched them a bunch of times. I haven't felt like they were all that great; mostly the second one. Okay they are decent kid movies but the actors can't act. Gabriella mostly, and some of the (off key) singing bothers me. So my expectations were not very high for the three-quel...However, they pulled out all the stops, I felt, and finally got it right.Plus Troy (who is sooo cute) and Gabriella finally have some chemistry. You would think that two people who are actually dating might have a smidgen of chemistry on screen. Not so. Alas, they finally got it right in HSM3. Yeah! About half way through Madelyn grabbed my hand and asked if we could buy this movie...I said yes, but it might be a while.

4 comments:

meghannamarie said...

We saw it today and I agree it was pretty good and a whole lot better than HSM2. I liked HSM 1 it was cute but the acting and singing did need a little bit of help! Of course did Disney know that that movie would be as a success as it is? Probably not!

Rachel said...

Carlee saw HSM3 today with her friend and they both agreed that it's the best HSM movie ever! I'm sure we'll be buying it for our collection when it comes out :)

Laura said...

I want to see this... my dad teached at the East high this was filmed and I saw the cast as they were practicing- It looks like a great new movie!

Frasure Family said...

joys of having girly girls! Glad this one was better!