Saturday, October 18, 2008

My So Called Life

UPDATE: The Primary program went beautifully. Like butter. Everyone said that if the practice goes badly then the real deal will be great. I thought to myself if that is really the case then we should all be exalted. Thats how bad the practice was. I truly could not have asked for a better presentation. I am glad I didn't change wards. And the best part is...its over! Needless to say I am much more relaxed this week.
I have not blogged in a few days...Here's why:
1). My sister came to town with her family
2). I have been trying to get the Primary program ready for presenting tomorrow morning including a practice this morning at the butt-crack of dawn...not really but early enough for me to complain. Not to mention that the atmosphere of children in the chapel on a day other than Sunday without all of their parents there to really control their behavior is seriously DRAINING. I swear, I walked around like a zombie the rest of the day today; after the practice this morning.
3). I have been TIRED. Honestly, if I didn't KNOW I wasn't pregnant, I would suspect it b/c I have been worn.out lately.
4). My hands are still hurting after that crazy steroid shot. I seriously want to just have both hands amputated. Not really (again) I KNOW that would be a much harder life than living with some pain, but come on with the elusive diagnoses already. Man!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I hear you on the primary program... I had to write ours and we have begun the weeks of practicing! It is SO draining!

meghannamarie said...

I am glad to hear that all went well on Sunday! To tell you the truth I am glad I don't have to do that anymore! At least not for another couple of years! I hope you fell better and rested