Saturday, January 3, 2009

Guess What I Have Been Doing...

No wait, I haven't been reading these ridiculous books. EVERY.single.other.person I know has been doing that since the day after Christmas. I guess Stephanie Meyer has made out pretty well with all these crazy women and her books. My sister got all four books from her husband and has finished the entire series in one week. I am sorry but that is hilarious. I haven't had a decent conversation with her since she opened those books. Anyway, I am hoping that the fanfare will wear off soon so I can get my life back...Here's hoping!

8 comments:

meghannamarie said...

Wishful thinking is covered in Breaking Dawn!!

Amy Ballard said...

I read all the books and I am totally in love with Edward...he makes Ryan jealous!!!

Kandice and Rob said...

Mo, I'm with you!

Ruth said...

I am glad to hear that I'm not the only one who hasn't read them.

Michele said...

I was not going to read them, then I was given the first one from someone to borrow, so I decided to read it. The writing is good. It is the kind that makes you want to keep reading until you finish. I'm not infatuated with Edward, but I did like the books. Read all of them, liked all of them.

raedene said...

I have to say, that while I was on bedrest, I read a gazillion church novels. And when you read a church novel a day, every day for four months, the plots become oh-so-similar. So when a friend brought me a bag with Twilight inside... they were so different... I loved them! Not to the extent of some... but I was so happy with a change of pace!

Unknown said...

seriously. you don't have to become obsessed, but don't knock 'em till you try 'em! :) its a nice, lighthearted escape from reality sometimes.

Dan and LaVon said...

I'm with you on this one. I'll stick to John Grisham, Harlan Coban and a few other notable authors. Pick up the Numbers Game if you want a book you can't put down.

LOVE YOU