Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Love My Family!

Kaitlyn had an achievement day activity this week and they put together a family home evening packet. She was so excited to come home and give us her lesson. Since Jeff was off today we went ahead and had it today. This will be the third week in a row that we have had family home evening. That's a pretty good record for us!The lesson was on Temples. She did a great job and we felt the spirit as she taught us. I am so grateful for my family. That we have been sealed to each other and that not even death can separate us. I love them. I want to be with them; here on this earth and everything beyond this life as well. They are my joy. I am blessed to be a part of this family and to know these choice children of our Heavenly Father. I also love my husband more than words can say. I do not know what I would do without him here next to me. We are meant to be together! Today I am counting the blessings I have in this little family of mine. I am forever grateful for them!

3 comments:

meghannamarie said...

That is a very sweet post Monica! I think every time you and Jeff have a fight you need to repost this and remember how you felt while writing this today!

Gwen Crockett said...

That is a great family photo. What a cute bunch of people.

Hatch's said...

AHHH, your going to make me cry.
Love you too honey bunny!!!