Thursday, October 15, 2009

My New Kitchen Bling!!!

In April, we had the opportunity to have a home demonstration for Salad Master where we learned about some seriously great cookware. This cookware has proven to improve peoples' overall physical health as well as to help people lose weight and eat less and more healthily in general. We loved it but could not afford to buy a new set of pans at the time. We made an unspoken decision to work on saving some money to buy some in the future. In the mean time, we have been using our "poison pots" as I dubbed them after hearing about the many health hazards associated with copper, Teflon and a aluminum pot ware!Not long ago I was talking with my good friend who happens to sell these pots and she mentioned she was going to sell a certain set. I immediately offered to buy them from her. And Voila! We have a our new kitchen pots and pans that have a lifetime warranty and look so pretty. I love how they all nest inside each other and the handles are interchangeable. No more "poison pots" for us. And here's to some healthier eating habits. My old pots have been reduced to the camping supplies and that's if we don't just take these with us everywhere we go from now on! Thanks Sandy!

5 comments:

meghannamarie said...

OHHHH AHHHHH! they are so pretty!

Laura said...

NIIIIIICCCCEEEEE!!!

Unknown said...

Did you ever think the day would come that you would feel so joyous over pots??!! I love them. I am currently craving a kitchen aid mixer, so I understand your need completely. Happy cooking!

Michele said...

We switched over to these healthier pans several years ago. I love them too. It is nice to cook and not have to worry about poisons. Teflon, aka, the non-stick stuff in your pans, will kill a bird in your house if you use a pan with it. If it kills a bird just from using it in your house, imagine what it does to us to cook with it! This is a smart buy.

Amy Allred said...

I am very jealous! We attend a Salad Master party to and were WAY impressed! Scott was even impressed (and that takes a lot!) But we just couldn't bring ourselves to purchase them. There's just something about financing dishes that I have a problem with. It sounds like you got a great deal! Congrats!