Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Crazy Eights...

Megan tagged me with this. I won't tag anyone but if you want to do it...knock yourself out.

8 things I am passionate about:

my husband
my kids
friends
quilting
having a quilting business someday
eating really good Mexican food
a good shake
keeping busy
8 things I hope to do before I die:
have a quilting business
go back to Hawaii
go on a cruise with my girlfriends
have the perfect house
take a trip to NYC
go back to Disneyland with my family
get a new computer
meet Brad Pitt
8 things I often say:
holy crap
Okay, bye
I love you
just a second
Bronson, are you poopy?
Did you sleep well?
turn on Disney channel
Daddy's at work
8 books I have recently read (from):
Snowmen at Christmas
Fahrenheit 541
How the Queen Cleans Everything
Ella Enchanted
I can't even say the BOM~nice~
that's it
8 things that attract me to my best friends:
quilters
girls night-ers
laughing
similar interests
honesty
support
creativity
unique-ity
8 things I have learned this year:
buying a house is hard
moving is not fun
sorting out everything you own IS fun
single parenting is no fun...(when Jeff's away or working)
I love my family---the whole of them!
public schools rock!
all day Kindergarten is going to be awesome...next year
count your blessings
Well, that was fun...I didn't even have to write it all out first...

0 comments: