Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Know Something You Don't Know...(Family Members)

First some odd notes....
Holly. You could do snowmen with large and small marshmallows and toothpicks (large for the body and small for the arms and then decorate with icing for eyes nose etc..even cut a small strip of fabric for a scarf...) just a thought...! I suppose I could have used email for this message...ah, well!
Next, I will do why I love Bronson tomorrow. I have a bunch of things going on right now...
Third, I will put this on the blog because by the time anybody reads it I will have kept my promise to Danny and he will already be here...and by that I mean Danny and Gwen decided to come early to AZ for Thanksgiving and they will be here tonight not tomorrow night...I was the only one who knew this and it has been killing me that everyone else will not get here until tomorrow. See ya soon, though.

0 comments: