Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Countdown

Last night I had dinner at my parents house, which we do every Monday night, but it was special because it was my birthday. We had chicken cordon bleu and mashed potatoes and peas and triple chocolate fudge cake with chocolate frosting...yummy. We were planning on going to a concert to see NLighten at the Center For the Arts, but it was packed when we got there and decided to just go home. It was a good night and I also got a call from Jeff's mom, Cleone. So it was good to hear from her too. I had a great "double" (33) birthday. When you turn a double you get double the presents! Yay!
So now that my birthday is over and I am thinking about next year. I have reluctantly decided to post a Christmas countdown before resuming my next birthday countdown. Take a look at the bottom of the page although I bet everyone knows how quickly its coming.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Happy late birthday! You'd think I'd be able to remember with your handy count-down . . .whoops! I'm glad you had a nice day. It's nice to see an adult woman who's still happy to have birthdays!