Wednesday, December 5, 2007

OO-EE-OO-AA-AA-WALLA-WALLA-BING-BANG

Yesterday I went to a Voodoo Witch Doctor to try to get rid of this stomach flu I have had since Thanksgiving and to try to have him cure Madelyn of her allergies and asthma...Here's how it went down...
VDWD: I use neuro-energetic rhythms from your body and reprogram your muscles and nerves to react differently to the messages it receives.
Me: Okay.
VDWD: I ask your body a series of questions and listen for the yes/no answers. Then tell your body to react differently by tapping you on the back while you pant like a dog...
Me: Uh, huh...
VDWD: Since Madelyn is so young. I will probably just use MY own muscles and YOUR back to talk to her body. And I will just talk to your body in my own head because that way I am not getting biased information.
Me: (blank stare)
VDWD: Okay lets get started.
We did have our friends there (they recommended to us to give this a try). And we were able to watch him work on them first just to see what he does. This was a good thing because I would have cracked up first thing without knowing what he would be doing in advance.

2 comments:

meghannamarie said...

So any sign of it working yet?

Amy said...

Yowzers!