Friday, February 29, 2008

That's a wrap...

Well, February is done now and I couldn't be happier. Warning: I might ramble in this post. It seems this month has been extremely long even with 29 days for it to be called a short month.
I have been thinking for over a week now (maybe even more than that) that I wanted to post a review about this month like if I got it all out I could happily move on to March. I had to wait though because it doesn't make much sense to review a month that hasn't ended yet. I wanted to do a quick quip about each thing that stood out this month and add a picture if I could. Now that the month is over, I can't remember a single thing I had in mind. February has exhausted me this year. Am I alone in this? Or are there others who have been overwhelmed and restless? I am surprisingly finished posting about this and would like to go to bed. I will find a picture that is happy to add. With that, I will sleep well knowing that tomorrow is a new day and more importantly...a new MONTH!! Happy March everyone! May your March be better than my February.

How's that for a cheery picture?!?

2 comments:

Holly Child said...

You may be alone in this one! ;o) My Feb seemed pretty good this year! hahaha!! But I did have to laugh at your "May your March be better than my February"! You kill me.....

Frasure Family said...

Hey how do you do the birthday countdown? is madelyn excited for hers?