Friday, March 14, 2008

I Once Was Lost, But Now

Recently I have had people "finding" me...I have received several emails from old friends who have said they found me on the web. I am actually very happy about this b/c it relieves me to know that some people actually remember me. I always get really sad when I run into someone who I knew (at some time) in the past and I act like, "Oh, wow I can't believe its you..." and they are like, "Do we know each other?" This actually happened with one of my old roommates. I mean come on! So, I am glad to know that some people think of me on occasion and recently have thought about where I might be now. Its cool, but what I want to know is HOW? After the first person got in touch, I went to the web to look up names of people I was curious about and it got me nowhere. I searched in the google search bar. Is this the wrong place? I also did an advanced search using Googleblog search...nothing. I have looked under maiden names and married names and any nickname that might apply...nothing...I even searched my own name to see how these peeps found me and I got nothing. Will someone please impart on me some of their wisdom. I want to stalk my old friends just like I have been stalked. I mean what the heck is the internet good for if you can't stalk an old friend here and there?
For more Where Are They Now? info...here are some stellar celebrity updates.

2 comments:

Kandice and Rob said...

I googled you. :)

After I started my blog & added some girls from my ward, I wondered if any of my old friends had blogs. I typed in something like "monica and jeff hatch blog" and you guys showed up on someone else's blog list.

I clicked on it and there was a picture of a mini-Mo so I knew it was either you or your clone!

Korryn said...

Monice, I'll NEVER forget you.....:)!