Thursday, March 13, 2008

So Long, Farewell...

Alas, it is time to bid a sad adieu to my lovely background template of Brad Pitt and all his HOTNESS. (sniff sniff) Okay, I am over it now.
I felt it was time to find something new; kind of like spring cleaning if you will.

Kenny and Michelle with their four boys from left Tyler 9, Mckay 3, Brayden 6 months, and Ryan 6
Speaking of spring cleaning, I have been gone for several days visiting my brother Kenny and sister-in-law "Mitch" (haha-Mitch knows why). We have been working on cleaning and de-cluttering her house. This is something I like to do so I volunteered to come over and help. We got alot done in her kitchen the first day, but not so much done (absolutely nothing-to be exact) the second day and some things done in her room the third day. There is still work to be done, but I had to come home. I am sure I will be able to go back when school is out for me. We can do some more...That is if you want to again? There should be quite a large donation made to D.I. (or something similar) very soon. Unless, she decides to have a garage sale first. I had a good time and it was fun to get out for a while.
My kids also had fun since they have all said to me, "Mommy, I love Mitch-not you." Or something to that effect. Whatever!
One more thing before I go...I got an email with a link to see how many people in the U.S. have your same name...I thought it was cool so you can scroll to the bottom of my page and click on the link and check your name as well. I have 23 other name sharers. Fun! One interesting fact I learned about my name...More than 99.9% of people in the U.S. named Monica are women! Okay,then.

0 comments: