Monday, April 14, 2008

The Wait Is Over : )

Update: Thank you for all the love and support with me and my show. I watched it. I loved it. I am happy that it is on Mondays so I can watch it every week instead of on the internet a couple days later. Bones Rocks! Good times.
BONES, BONES, BONES After almost four months of not being able to see my show on t.v. the wait is over and tonight is the night.
Booth and Bones
I don't know what it is about this show but I LOVE it. David Boreanaz is sizzling HOT! That could be part of it. He is soooo on my list!
Seriously this is their Halloween attire. How can you resist this?
The chemistry between these two is crazy and so far they have not had them hook up...which I hope they continue to evade. That always kills a show...

Booth and Bones K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

They did have them kiss in the last episode which made that whole writers strike even more burdensome. Who knows what is in store for me tonight. All I know is that I will be a happy lady.

Happy Monday everyone!




3 comments:

meghannamarie said...

So did you watch it? Was it good? Were you happy?

Korryn said...

Was it everything you hoped for!?! Or are you now in suspense for next week!?

The Waits Gate said...

I can't believe it's on Monday! We love that show and are waiting for the new episodes. I'll keep a look out for it. THanks for the ant tip too!