Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Different Kind Of Peek And Poke

I had to go in for a little procedure Tuesday morning. This is an image of an upper GI endoscopy taking place...not on me but you might think. You should have seen me giving my final that night. I am always good for a laugh.

I have been having trouble swallowing and it seems to be getting worse so my Dr. ordered one of these to see what's up. They found nothing. Well, they could see nothing. So they took a babopsy...a babspoy...a bapsy...a biospy (from My Big fat Greek Wedding). If they don't find anything from that, I think I will be heading to an ENT (Ear/Nose/Throat) guy... I will be happy when they figure it all out but I was kind of hoping (poor word choice) to have carpal tunnel surgery this summer.

2 comments:

Holly Child said...

Scary, but I'm hoping the biopsy comes back fine!!

Frasure Family said...

how are your wrists doing? mine haven't been that bad. I thought they would be carrying around a baby, but they hardly hurt. Hope the ENT can find out what is going on!