Thursday, May 8, 2008

Some Like It Hot!

I am posting to find out how many people out there have a recipe that uses eggs, meat (like sausage-I think) and bread (plus other ingredients I am sure; like maybe potatoes) all mixed together and baked for a breakfast casserole kind of thing. If you have any such recipe will you please share it with me? Also let me know if it is something that can be made ahead of time and frozen until you need it. Thanks in advance. Please email recipes to jmkhatch6@hotmail.com

1 comments:

The Crockett's said...

Monica, it's me mitch in quotes... he he he ;)
Anyway, Mindy makes a recipe like this called breakfast casserole. I've never made it myself but I've eaten hers before. I think I have the recipe I can email you. I know she has made it the night before and put it in the fridge, but not sure about freezing it though with the eggs.