Friday, August 29, 2008

Hunter's Widow

Well, starting today my husband will be gone hunting for the next month. This morning he left to Colorado to bow hunt elk. He will be gone for several days then back to work for seven days (we never see him when he works anyway so that counts as being gone too). Then when he is off again he will leave to go to Flagstaff area to help his friend (who drew an awesome elk tag for AZ) try to get something. That will be almost a week of being gone again, then back home for work again (seven days). So basically, the next time we will really see him will be on or around September 25th. In the mean time, I pick James Marsden for my pretend husband while he is gone! Any objections? Good.

5 comments:

The Benfields said...

I would pick him too...good sense of humor that one. Not hard on the eyes...If Korryn and I were there we'd have Jake and Scott take the kids for a week and we'd go to Mexico or something...Cher.

Hatch's said...

I'll pack my bags!

Holly Child said...

Can you do that? Can you pick a fake husband? I didn't know that! I better get out my 'list' and start choosing...even though I will see my husband for the next month! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Your husband hunts too. I'm not going to tell mine how long your's gets to go, I'm limiting his hunt times to 3-4 days each time this year. Next year he goes to Colorado for a week though, just make sure you get your "hunting" trip in too! Take Care and enjoy your pretend one, let me know how it goes.
Rachel Winters

Frasure Family said...

Well I hope he finds an elk to put in the freezer! Sorry he'll be gone so long. How is everything going?