Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ettiquette Faux Pas?

I hope not to offend people by posting this, but we have many people to thank for a wonderful Christmas and wanted to do it sooner than later. Right now we are out of stamps and Thank You cards. So this was a quick way to express our thanks to those who brightened our Christmas this year.From all of us, "thanks" to everyone who sent us Christmas cards telling us of your year. We love hearing from you. Thanks for the pictures of your families. We hope to remain on everyone's list and to remain close to each of you. Also "thanks" to those whom we were able to see and visit. As well as those who live close and we were able to celebrate our season with. "Thanks" to those who sent gifts. We are grateful for them and are humbled by your kindness and generosity. We love you all.From the girls, "thank you" to Grandmas and Grandpas (and Aunts) who sent the perfect gifts. Barbies and hair accessories and cute outfits galore. We love it all. Everything fit just right and we haven't stopped playing with our toys since Christmas day. We love the crayons and coloring books and paper. We also love the books and toys that go with them. Mostly we love you and are glad you are our Grandparents (and Aunts).


From Bronson, the boy, "thank you" also to Grandmas and Grandpas (and Aunts) who sent the perfect toys. I love dinosaurs. The new ones I got are my favorite. I also love the trucks. My clothes are good and they will fit me for a long time. I love you.

1 comments:

meghannamarie said...

You are welcome but I don't remember doing that much but hey I'll take the credit. Just Kidding!