Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Resolutions...

Previously, I have not posted my resolutions on here to keep them private, but I think this year I am going to post them in an attempt to be more accountable to them. We'll see how it goes. I am not perfect, people. But I do want to try to be better.

Everyone always starts with the PHYSICAL:
lose 13 pounds
develop better sleeping habits
continue to see the Chiropractor
no soda
find a good ENT Dr.
my brother-in-law, Chris, told me to resolve NOT to get a black eye this year! see below
And of course the SPIRITUAL:
work on a more consistent scripture study routine
be better prepared for my Sunday school lesson each week
attend the temple often
make sure I get to interpret at the temple dedication in May!
listen to church music on Sundays

On to SOCIAL:
go on some dates with Jeff!
blog!

Something in the INTELLECTUAL category:
possibly take a class at EAC after Bronson starts kindergarten
continue to participate in my book clubs

The almost always impossible FINANCIAL:
save money for a down payment on a quilting machine!!!
cancel my cel phone and put that money aside
save money for a new big screen (pay cash)

And last but not least FAMILY:
have Family Home Evening more regularly
continue more faithfully with our family scripture study
take more pictures ~ Kaitlyn's
go swimming in the summer ~ Madelyn's
go hunting ~ Bronson's

Well that's it folks! We'll see how it goes!

1 comments:

meghannamarie said...

Great resolutions Monica I can't wait to talk you into drinking a soda again!